Hands Off Gretel are on the precipice of stardom
Grunge-pop band, Hands Off Gretel has been tapped as the next big thing and will tour the UK this Summer.
Hands Off Gretel have been given the nod by some of music’s big names such as Steve Lamacq; Kerrang, Spotify and Planet Rock.
They have been compared to the iconic grunge band, Nirvana. Big boots to fill.
- 25th May – Call of the Wold Festival, Lincoln
- 6th June – Key Club, Leeds
- 7th June – Retro Bar, Manchester
- 8th June – Arts Club, Liverpool
- 9th June – Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
- 20th June – Bodega, Nottingham
- 21st June – Club for Bach, Nottingham
- 22nd June – The 1865, Southampton
- 23rd June – Suburbs/Holroyd, Guildford
- 27th June – B2, Norwich
- 28th June – Esquires, Bedford
- 4th July, The Louisiana, Bristol
- 5th July, Shackwell Arms, London
- 6th July, The Prince Albert, Brighton
- 10th July, Fulford Arms, York
- 11th July -Think Tank, Newcastle
- 12th July – Broadcast, Glasgow
- 13th July – Bannermans, Edinburgh
- 22nd July – Amplified Festival, Gloucestershire
The band features guitarist and lead, Lauren Tate, guitarist Sean Bon, drummer Sam Hobbins and bassist Becky Baldwin.
Although not well known now, Hands Off Gretel will no doubt be on TV screens in their punk outfits very soon.
For more details on the band, you can follow them on Twitter: @handsoffgretel. To purchase tickets for their headline tour dates visit: http://www.handsoffgretel.co.uk